Euro RGB Membership
- HH Bhaktivaibhava Swami (GBC of Albania, Bulgaria, Czech, Finland, Macedonia, Poland, Slovakia, co-GBC of Romania)
- HH Bir Krishna Goswami (GBC of Bosnia, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia)
- HH Kavicandra Swami (GBC of Greece, Cyprus)
- HH Prahladananda Swami (Euro Divisional Secretary for Croatia, Slovenia, Serbia and Bosnia, Euro RGB Chairman, Health and Sannyasa Minister)
- HH Radhanatha Swami (GBC of Italy: Villa Vrindavana, Firenze area, Centro Studio Bhaktivedanta, Bologna area, and Venice area)
- HH Sivarama Swami (GBC of Hungary, co-GBC of Romania)
- HH Yadunandana Swami (Euro Minister for Educational Development)
- HG Dina Sharana Dasi (Co-GBC of Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, France: Dole; IDSAF Director)
- HG Hridaya Caitanya Dasa (GBC of Andorra, France-New Mayapur, Gibraltar, Portugal, Spain; co-GBC of Belgium, France - except New Mayapur and Dole, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, TP Radhadesh)
- HG Janesvara Dasa (Almviks Farm board, Euro Divisional Secretary for Sweden, Norway and Denmark)
- HG Kripamoya Dasa (Euro Minister for Congregational Development)
- HG Madhu Sevita Dasa (GBC of Italy: Villaggio Hare Krishna, Milano area, Rome area, Catania area, and Terni area, Malta, San Marino; Co-GBC of Belgium, France - except New Mayapur and Dole, Luxembourg, the Netherlands)
- HG Mahaprabhu Dasa (Director of IC Benelux, Minister of ISKCON Communications Europe, Euro RGB 1st Vice Chairman)
- HG Praghosa Dasa (Euro RGB 2nd Vice Chairman, GBC of Channel Island, Denmark, England, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Sweden, Wales)
- HG Radha Krishna dasa (Euro Varnasrama Minister)
- HG Ravindra Svarupa Dasa (Co-GBC of Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, France (Dole)
- HG Syamasundara Dasa (Euro Minister for Cow Protection and Agriculture)
- HG Tapasa Dasa (TP Stockholm, Chairman of the National Council in Sweden)
- HG Tattvavada Dasa (TP Helsinki, Euro Divisional Secretary for Finland)
- HG Trisama Dasa (Euro Divisional Secretary for Poland, Nama Hatta director - PL)
- HG Vedavyasa Dasa (Euro Divisional Secretary for Spain, TP Malaga)
- HG Mangalananda dasa (Euro Divisional Secretary for Germany, Austria and Lichtenstein)
Purpose of The Euro RGB
The Euro RGB is an assembly of Global GBC, Euro RGB and elected senior leaders. Their purpose is to watch after the welfare of Srila Prabhupada's movement in Europe. They have an annual meetings, in which they discuss continental preaching strategies and pending crisis situations. Their internal structure includes a Chairman, 1st Vice-Chairman, 2nd Vice-Chairman, Special Officers, and a Secretary. These positions, appointed by the larger group of members, form the European RGB Executive Committee.
Euro RGB Executive Officers
Mahaprabhu das1st Vice-chairman
Radha Krishna Dasa2nd Vice-chairman
Duties of Euro GBC Executive Committee:
- To include all the Global and Euro RGBs and other elected senior leaders.
- To maintain a Euro RGB and receive the necessary funds for its activities.
- To organize meetings of the Euro RGB.
- To keep members informed about management and preaching issues.
- To keep a database of ISKCON temples and properties, as well as other relevant information concerning management and preaching within Europe.
- To compile reports necessary for ISKCON's proper organization and preaching.
- To assist in the formulation and coordination of management and preaching strategies within Europe.
- When possible, in cooperation with European leaders, to help resolve emergency issues.
- To maintain communication with the Euro RGB.