Euro RGB Meeting / Villa Vrindavana – Italy, September 28-29 2015
Euro RGB Meeting / Villa Vrindavana – Italy, September 28-29 2015
- HH Bhakti Gauravani Goswami (Euro RGB Secretary for Spain, TP New Vrajamandala)
- HH Prahladananda Swami (GBC for Croatia, Co-GBC Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia and Slovenia, Euro RGB Chairman; Health and Sannyasa Minister)
- HG Dharmaksetra Dasa (Euro Minister of Records, Chairman of the Dutch National Council)
- HG Doyal Govinda Dasa (Euro RGB Secretary for Germany; TP Heidelberg, Euro RGB 2nd Vice Chairman)
- HG Hridaya Caitanya Dasa (GBC of Andorra, Gibraltar, Portugal, Spain, New Mayapur; co-GBC of Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and France, except New Mayapur and Dole; Euro RGB Secretary for Benelux)
- HG Janesvara Dasa (Almviks Board; Euro RGB Secretary for Sweden, Norway, and Denmark)
- HG Krishna Kirtana dasa (Euro RGB representative for Poland, TP New Raman-reti Warsaw – PL)
- HG Mahaprabhu Dasa (Director of IC Benelux; Minister of ISKCON Communications Europe)
- HG Manohara Dasa (TP Radhadesh, Belgium)
- HG Parabhakti Dasa (TP Villa Vrindavana, Italy) on behalf Radhanatha Swami
- HG Praghosa Dasa (GBC of Channel Island, Denmark, England, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Sweden, and Wales)
- HG Radha Krishna Dasa (Euro Varnasrama Minister, Euro RGB 1st Vice Chairman)
- HG Tapasa Dasa (TP Stockholm; Chairman of the National Council in Sweden)
- HH Sivarama Swami (GBC of Hungary, Co-GBC of Romania)
- HG Kripamoya Dasa (Euro Minister for Congregation Development)
- HH Bhaktivaibhava Swami (GBC of Albania, Czech, Finland, Macedonia, Slovakia; co-GBC for Bulgaria, Poland, Romania) – Health issues – Trilokatma Dasa came as representative
- HH Bir Krishna Goswami (Co-GBC of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia)
- HG Dina Sharana Dasi (GBC of Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Dole; IDSAF Director)
- HG Krsna-premarupa Dasa (Euro RGB Secretary for Switzerland; TP Zurich)
- HG Madhu Sevita Dasa (GBC of Cyprus, Greece, Villaggio Hare Krishna, Milano Area, South Umbria, southern Italy, Rome Area, Malta, San Marino; Co-GBC of Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and France (except Dole)
Lalitanantha Dasa (Denmark)
Attendance at the Euro RGB Meetings
At the Euro RGB meeting in May 2016, the Euro RGB EC will present a proposal about representation and guests at Euro RGB meetings.
Temporary Voting rights for Parabhakti Dasa
Parabhakti Dasa can vote during this meeting of the Euro RGB body in Villa Vrindavan.
Lalitanatha Dasa as Assistant Euro RGB Secretary for Denmark
Before the Euro RGB can decide on Lalitanatha Dasa becoming an Assistant Euro RGB Secretary for Denmark, the Danish National Council, should first give its recommendation.
Manohara dasa as Acting Euro RGB Secretary
Manohara Dasa is accepted as an acting member at the Euro RGB body.
Appointing procedures for new members
Prahladananda Swami will provide the form and explanation of the application procedure for new Euro RGB members.
Note for those not present
It is disappointing that we are missing four Global GBC members at this meeting.
Brussels VIP event for ISKCON 50 Anniversary
Madayanti Dasi presented an idea for the VIP event in Brussels at the end of September 2016 for ISKCON 50th anniversary. The cost for the dinner will be around 8-10,000 EUR. The proposal is to join ELM and that event and have as many as possible guests. ISKCON Belgium is going to take care of being the main force behind execution of this project.
A plan including manpower and money for the event should be presented to the Euro RGB in May. Madayanti will try to raise the money and will come back with her report. The Euro RGB members should encourage everyone in their zone to raise needed money.
Resolution on Hridayananda das Goswami’s recent trip to Europe
At our meeting on September 28th at Villa Vrindavana, Italy, the Euro RGB resolved that due to the difficulties which resulted from the recent visit of Hridayananda das Goswami, he should not visit any European yatra until these difficulties are resolved by the Global GBC.
In addition, the Euro RGB formally requests the GBC EC to place this matter on the agenda to be dealt with by the Global GBC Body no later than Mayapur 2016.
The Euro RGB is unanimous in its view that this matter has to be dealt with one way or another, by the Global GBC as soon as possible.
The Euro RGB has reviewed the report given to them by the Zagreb Investigation Team and appreciate their efforts in trying to resolve the conflicts in the Zagreb yatra. However, because of the nature of the issues presented, the Euro RGB has decided that it is more appropriate that these issues are dealt with by the local GBC and the National Council of Croatia.
In addition, the Euro RGB strongly urges all involved to cooperate and show each other mutual respect for the pleasure of Srila Prabhupada and the spreading of Lord Caitanya’s sankirtana movement.
CIT Radhadesh report
Manohara Dasa gave the report on recent activities of the CIT Radhadesh. All yatras/projects are free to approach any agency for the grants writing assistance but Euro RGB still encourages all to approach CIT Radhadesh.
European Book Distribution Committee (EBDC)
New Book Distribution committee is created having the next members:
Dharmaksetra Dasa (Netherlands)
Gaura Hari Dasa (France)
Jai Nitai Dasa (UK)
Janananda Dasa (Sweden)
Narakriti Dasa (Czech Republic)
Paramgati Dasa (Portugal)
Titiksu Dasa (UK – secretary)
Visvambara Dasa (UK – chairperson)
The Euro RGB is inspired by the “ISKCON 50/50 Campaign” proposal, that every devotee from the GBC Chairman to the congregation members are invited to distribute 50 books during ISKCON’s 50th year (2016). The Euro RGB gives blessings for a newly formed committee to achieve its goal. In addition, Euro RGB encourages all devotees in Europe to support this project to make it successful.
There are two date options for the extended ELM meeting in 2016:
- 15-19 Sept
- 1-5 September
Day 1: the conference,
Days 2 and 3: the sanga and
Days 4 and 5: Euro RGB meeting.
Mahaprabhu Dasa is the coordinator. The team for this special event is having the next members:
Amala Prema Devi Dasi (Bosnia)
Devaki Dasi (UK)
Gauri Dasa (UK)
Krsna Kirtana dasa (Poland)
Madayanti Devi Dasi (Bosnia)
Mahaprabhu Dasa (Coordinator, Belgium)
Nityananda-kari (Belgium, Euro RGB Secretary)
Parabhakti dasa (Italy)
Param Gati Dasa (Portugal)
Praghosa Dasa (Ireland)
Sukanti Radha (UK).
(Note: The exact dates of the ELM and Euro RGB meetings are still under discussion.
Venue for the Euro RGB meeting in May 2016
May 14-15 2016 – New Vraja Mandala.
Euro RGB Budget
Euro RGB Budget for 2015/16 is accepted and it stays as in the year before except that money budgeted for computer will be put into the general fund.
Election of the Euro RGB Executive Committee
The following Euro RGB EC officers were elected:
Chairman: Prahladananda Swami
1st Vice-Chairman: Radha Krishna Dasa
2nd Vice-Chairman: Doyal Govinda Dasa
Secretary to the Euro RGB: Nityananda-kari Dasi on provisional period of one year. Her service will be reviewed at the Euro RGB meeting in May 2016.