ISKCON Birmingham needs 2 full-time brahmacharis
Two full-time Brahmachari Pujari & Cooks are required in ISKCON Birmingham.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
1) Leading worship regularly and on special occasions.
2) Cooking regularly and on special occasions as part of daily service.
The ideal candidate should:
1) Be brahmacharis.
2) Be trained in an ISKCON temple where the guidelines of the ISKCON Ministry of Deity Worship are followed.
3) Show commitment & dedication to this service and Gaudiya Vaishnavism.
4) Have exemplary personal spiritual practices, moral conduct, and knowledge of the scriptures.
5) Minimum 1 year’s proven experience in such a role.
6) Good references.
We will offer room, board and a pujari maintenance allowance at the going rate. This advert is for UK or EUROPE applicants only. Please send in your applications by the 30 March 2017.
You can apply by sending your application by email to Nitai Charan Dasa at email@example.com (President – ISKCON Birmingham)