KITCHEN MANAGER service opportunity at ISKCON Bhaktivedanta Manor
Full-time (35 hours per week) paid service
Service Description: Managing and running a large kitchen that comprises of employees, volunteers, Health & Safety matters, financial management and stock/equipment management.
• Brahmin Initiated
• Chanting sixteen rounds
• Following the Four regulative principles
• The candidate must be experienced in cooking big quantities (500+).
• They must have cooked in ISKCON kitchens for a minimum of 3 years.
• Managerial experience an advantage (further training will be given)
• Ability to work with multiple departments
• Financial management (further training will be given)
• Should be able to work under pressure
• UK Driving licence
• Health and Safety (further training will be given)
Working hours –approx. 35 hours per week
Anyone interested to apply for the job, please contact the Devotee Resource and Placement Manager.
Location: Bhaktivedanta Manor, Hilfield Lane, Aldenham WD25 8EZ, England
Devotee Resource and Placement Manager (Brijlata dasi): 01923 851000, email@example.com