Minutes from the Euro RGB meeting in Mayapur, February 17 2015
- HH Bhakti Gauravani Goswami (Euro RGB Secretary for Spain, TP New Vrajamandala)
- HH Bhaktivaibhava Swami (GBC of Albania, Czech, Finland, Macedonia, Slovakia; co-GBC for Bulgaria, Poland, Romania)
- HH Bir Krishna Goswami (Co-GBC of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia)
- HH Prahladananda Swami (GBC for Croatia, Co-GBC Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia and Slovenia, Euro RGB Chairman; Health and Sannyasa Minister)
- HG Dina Sharana Dasi (GBC of Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Dole; IDSAF Director)
- HG Doyal Govinda Dasa (Euro RGB Secretary for Germany; TP Heidelberg, Euro RGB 2nd Vice Chairman)
- HG Hridaya Caitanya Dasa (GBC of Andorra, Gibraltar, Portugal, Spain, New Mayapur; co-GBC of Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and France, except New Mayapur and Dole; Euro RGB Secretary for Benelux)
- HG Madhu Sevita Dasa (GBC of Cyprus, Greece, Villaggio Hare Krishna, Milano Area, South Umbria, southern Italy, Rome Area, Malta, San Marino; Co-GBC of Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and France (except New Mayapur and Dole)
- HG Manohara Dasa (TP Radhadesh, Belgium)
- HG Parabhakti Dasa (TP Villa Vrindavana, Italy) on behalf Radhanatha Swami
- HG Praghosa Dasa (GBC of Channel Island, Denmark, England, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Sweden, and Wales)
- HH Sivarama Swami (GBC of Hungary, Co-GBC of Romania)
- HG Dharmaksetra Dasa (Regional Secretary for the Netherlands, Euro Minister of Records, Chairman of the Dutch National Council)
- HG Janesvara Dasa (Almviks Board; Euro RGB Secretary for Sweden, Norway, and Denmark)
- HG Kripamoya Dasa (Euro Minister for Congregation Development)
- HG Krsna-premarupa Dasa (Euro RGB Secretary for Switzerland; TP Zurich)
- HG Mahaprabhu Dasa (Director of IC Benelux; Minister of ISKCON Communications Europe)
- HG Radha Krishna Dasa (Euro Varnasrama Minister, Euro RGB 1st Vice Chairman)
- HG Syamasundara Dasa (Euro Minister for Cow Protection and Agriculture)
- HG Tapasa Dasa (TP Stockholm; Chairman of the National Council in Sweden)
ISKCON Youth Program coordinator for Europe
On request from the Global ISKCON Youth Minister, the Euro RGB will look for a representative to fill the ISKCON Youth Program coordinator’s position in Europe. The ISKCON Youth Program coordinator for Europe will sit on the Euro RGB body.
Action point: Dinadayal Dasa will provide the latest service description in Europe.
At every Euro RGB meeting, a report from the Consultancy, Intelligence and Training office Radhadesh (CIT) will be presented so that we get an overview of the previous period and the planned action.
European strategy for the 50th anniversary
Dinadayal Dasa will contact Madayanti Dasi, the European coordinator, to ask her to provide the calendar of events and some guidance how ISKCON Europe should proceed. There is also a need for a logo and a banner for the event.
ISKCON Ministry of Justice: European representatives
IDRO, the ISKCON Dispute Resolution Office, is looking for European representatives. They should be senior, mature persons. Being a lawyer is not required. The current IDRO representatives will give a presentation at the ELM 2015 in Villa Vrindavana on September 26-27, 2015.
An acceptance of resignation of the Euro Minister for Cow Protection and Agriculture
The Euro RGB accepts Syamasundara Dasa’s resignation from the Euro RGB in the capacity of Euro Minister for Cow Protection and Agriculture, expressing its appreciation to him for his many years of service.
Future RGB meetings in Mayapur
If we have topics to discuss we will have this type of meetings.
For meeting in New Vraja Dhama on May 24-27 2015
- European book distribution
- Recommendations for GBC deputy: Deputies are seeking nominations for GBC deputy. Deputies must come annually to GBC AGM in Mayapur.
- Krishna Kirtana Dasa as Poland representative to the Euro RGB.