Minutes from the Euro RGB meeting in New Vraja Dhama, May 23-25 2015
- HH Bhakti Gauravani Goswami (Euro RGB Secretary for Spain, TP New Vrajamandala)
- HH Bir Krishna Goswami (Co-GBC of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia)
- HH Prahladananda Swami (GBC for Croatia, Co-GBC Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Kosovo, Montenegro, Poland, Serbia and Slovenia, Euro RGB Chairman; Health and Sannyasa Minister)
- HH Sivarama Swami (GBC of Hungary, Co-GBC of Romania)
- HG Dharmaksetra Dasa (Euro Minister of Records, Chairman of the Dutch National Council)
- HG Dina Sharana Dasi (GBC of Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Dole; IDSAF Director)
- HG Doyal Govinda Dasa (Euro RGB Secretary for Germany; TP Heidelberg, Euro RGB 2nd Vice Chairman)
- HG Hridaya Caitanya Dasa (GBC of Andorra, Gibraltar, Portugal, Spain, New Mayapur; co-GBC of Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and France, except New Mayapur and Dole; Euro RGB Secretary for Benelux)
- HG Janesvara Dasa (Almviks Board; Euro RGB Secretary for Sweden, Norway, and Denmark)
- HG Krishna Kirtana dasa (Euro RGB representative for Poland, TP New Raman-reti Warsaw – PL)
- HG Krsna-premarupa Dasa (Euro RGB Secretary for Switzerland; TP Zurich)
- HG Madhu Sevita Dasa (GBC of Cyprus, Greece, Villaggio Hare Krishna, Milano Area, South Umbria, southern Italy, Rome Area, Malta, San Marino; Co-GBC of Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and France (except Dole)
- HG Manohara Dasa (TP Radhadesh, Belgium)
- HG Parabhakti Dasa (TP Villa Vrindavana, Italy) on behalf Radhanatha Swami
- HG Praghosa Dasa (GBC of Channel Island, Denmark, England, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Norway, Scotland, Sweden, and Wales)
- HG Radha Krishna Dasa (Euro Varnasrama Minister, Euro RGB 1st Vice Chairman)
- HG Tapasa Dasa (TP Stockholm; Chairman of the National Council in Sweden)
- HG Kripamoya Dasa (Euro Minister for Congregation Development)
- HG Mahaprabhu Dasa (Director of IC Benelux; Minister of ISKCON Communications Europe)
- HH Bhaktivaibhava Swami (GBC of Albania, Czech, Finland, Macedonia, Slovakia; co-GBC for Bulgaria, Poland, Romania) – Health issues – Trilokatma Dasa came as representative
Resolutions from previous meeting were read.
Euro RGB Structure
It is amended that for holding a post of the GBC Secretary in Europe obligatory time spent in a zone is reducing from eight to six months.
It is accepted that each country will now be a considered as a zone and that an GBC in Euro may supervise more than one zone in Europe.
Recommendations for GBC deputy: Deputies are seeking nominations for GBC deputy
The Euro RGB recommends that Ananta dasa from Slovenia and Jai Nitai dasa from the UK become GBC Deputies. As other GBC Deputies, if accepted, they will be required to come each year to the GBC AGM in Mayapur.
Krishna Kirtana Dasa as Assistant Euro RGB Secretary for Poland
The Euro RGB accepts Krishna Kirtana dasa as an Assistant Euro RGB Secretary for Poland.
Graphics depository for ISKCON Europe
Before the next meeting this project will be finished. All EU yatras will have possibility to access the data.
Corporate identification should be widely accepted. Standards of high quality appearance material which will be of high quality should be the ultimate goal for all taking part in this shared project resources.
Action point: Parabhakti dasa will send to the Secretary public consultancy review of two ISKCON websites.
The Euro RGB needs more information about the plans of the IDRO to implement its mandate from the GBC resolution. The Euro RGB Secretary will contact Jagajivan to obtain the necessary information.
ISKCON 50 report
Madayanti dasi will be invited for the next Euro RGB meeting in Italy.
Each yatra will present in 3 min report what they are going to do for ISKCON 50 in their yatras.
ISKCON Websites ratings
Dinadayal dasa will provide guidance how to remove certain search page results on Google if related to person.
Dinadayal dasa will contact all ISKCON Europe webpage and ask then to interlink website addresses. Doing so it will help that Google search results become better.
Devaki devi dasi report
The Euro RGB welcomes Devaki devi dasi to preach in the European temples that invite her. It request that she only represents herself as a preacher and not on behalf of the Institute for Spiritual Culture.
Action point: Praghosa dasa will speak with Sesa dasa to clarify his letter of endorsing Devaki’s institution.
Dharmaksetra dasa gave report on a recent development of ISKCON Compliance website – http://iskconlaw.org
CIT Radhadesh report
Manohara dasa gave report on the CIT Radhadesh activities in this year 2015.
ISKCON Youth Program coordinator for Europe
We will ask Manorama dasa (Global Youth Minister) for more detailed service description. At the next ELM every yatra presentation should include part which describes youth activities.
Org. Dev. mid-term meeting in Europe
Villagio Hare Krishna is willing to be host for the Org. Dev. mid-term meeting in the year 2016 provided that are invited no more than 15-20 people.
Euro minister for cow protection
Will be discussed at the Euro RGB meeting in September 2015.
Praghosa dasa will take up the position of European ToVP fundraising. Sivarama Swami is the assistant. The Euro RGB body is fully supporting of ToVP activities in the capacity can be.
Dina Sharana mataji read short report on their recent investigation in Croatia.
Philosophical discussion – Siksa and Diksa
Dinadayal will send results of the group work to Praghosa dasa for further discussion at the Global GBC.
On how the two relate, communicate and take responsibility for disciples?
Answer: Complete harmony between two as per Lines of Authority document. Report from department heads, counsellor and nama-hatta heads to diksa guru, and visa-versa. Also diksa-guru communication to disciple includes siksa guru.
- Official recognition by the GBC that, as stated in SP’s books, there is no essential difference between siksa and diksa gurus, although they have different functions.
- To reinforce and dissimenate this understanding the GBC should commission a publication on Guru-tattva.
- Elevating SP’s position
- Integrate siksa guru into the Disciples course – training
- To elevate everyone in KC movement – education for every preacher Bhakti Sastri, Bhaktivaibhava, legal details, account, sociology of religion, motivation, psychology, conflict resolution.
For the next meeting
ISKCON 50 – every country will give 3 min presentation what is going to be organized in their centres.